Monday, February 25, 2013

Moving Forward...

Sometimes healing comes from Strange Places.
For me it has come from...
My loving husband
My beautiful daughter
Extended Family
Best friends
My adoption case worker
Acquaintances
Facebook friends
Complete strangers from my Blog
 and even...
"E"

She contacted me a few days ago and was extremely apologetic.
She knew she hurt us---deeply.
She knew nothing she could say or do that would "fix" things.
Her apology took courage and her sincerity has helped me begin to move on.

Thank you to all for your kindness and genuine concern for my well-being.
Thank you for your words of inspiration,
for your words of HOPE
and for those of peace.


We built a snowman together
and painted on a Burt Reynolds stache just for fun.
N has named him "Steve". =)


~ heather

No comments:

Post a Comment