Monday, January 16, 2012

Day-Dates

Ok....to begin, what is up with this weather? Anybody know what is going on? 56 degrees in January?
 
I actually had the chance to open my windows and let in the fresh air. You will hear NO complaints by this girl, this year, about the weather. I'm ready to break out my flip-flops and tank tops and enjoy this fine April January day of wonderfulness!

On a different note, I have been trying my best to be lazy this week.
*Yes, Really!* 
I have to make it a point. If not I will clean, organize, shop, make lists, etc to make sure I'm doing SOMETHING productive. Being productive is key to my existence. 

 I am savoring each and every minute of this freedom because I start school again "officially" tomorrow. 

N has more doctor appointments that will fill most of the day, so technically I will be in full swing on Wednesday and start wellllllllll... a day late. Online classes, THIS is exactly why I completely heart you.

B and I got together for a little day-date a couple days ago. Something we never seem to have a chance for anymore and we went here...
Absolute Deliciousness. This girl felt like she needed to change into her fat pants after eating all of this. No leftovers... no way. =)

And I also had to snag a photo of their awesome soda machine. Has anyone ever seen one of these?

Seven different kinds of Coca-Cola, 8 or 9 different kinds of Fanta and a whole plethora of others- This sucker was a soda lovers dream with all the possibilities. Plus, it looked way Back to the Future'ish. Yes, I guess I really am easily amused.

Being fat and happy we then went to love on some super cute "maminals". Because I am a kid at heart, and because although B hates to admit it, he enjoys to go too ;)

Just look at these guys!

Squeezie all on their furry faces of Love!

I say, find happiness in the smallest things in life. It seems to be those memories that stand out the most anyway. I heart you B.

~heather

2 comments:

  1. I had Five Guys for the first time a couple weeks ago, and I've been craving it ever since. Sinful!

    ReplyDelete