Monday, January 2, 2012

Back in the Groove...Almost.

For the most part today was pretty uneventful....I say that with thanks because school will be starting up again very soon...Hmmpph!

We woke up at a lazy 10 a.m. (we meaning N too who NEVER lets us sleep in much past 7) How AMAZING bedsheets feel at hours you are not usually in them, Ahhhh!

We then piddled around the house for a bit, then got to work turning some new pens.



It is Ch.. Ch... Chilly outside in our unheated garage. My expression is that of "I can't feel my fingers now!"

Then N spent the afternoon with a buddy at the movie theater and saw Dolphin Tale--said it was pretty cool. *On my list of must see movies to rent btw*

Then someone had to catch up on her AR reading she had been slacking on over Christmas break...


 What? Your kiddo doesn't read on top of your fridge? Well, it's an awesome short term distraction for a kiddo who is whining about having to do it, AND finds it super cool to be "on top of the whole world" for a couple minutes. (Thank goodness I just cleaned the dust bunnies up there ;)

One more day of freedom before the routine begins. We will spend most of the day at a doc appt for N however. =( Hmmm, I'm thinking pizza might surprise her and be fun...


~heather

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy! Look at me commenting! I just had to say how adorable little N is up there on top of the fridge. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete