Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year


Ok so it isn't August but technically this is appropriate. 
*And I heart ridiculous commercials so I had to add it, don't you?*

I am officially back to school and I'm definitely feeling like the kids on this commercial.

I was on a serious roll this morning--I had my oatmeal and coffee,
got N off to school *on time* without having to run down the hallway in a mad dash for the school bus in my pajamas, (yes occasionally, sorry neighbors!)
AND I got in a full exercise routine....
 All before 9:30 am.

Man, I'm good, no no Fab, (I thought)

I then sat down at my computer and nonchalantly opened up my online course organizer for school (which technically started yesterday but N had appointments so that was a no-go)

And...
if I had the ability to take a photograph of myself, it would have looked something like this...

Seriously. Even the hair.

I'm taking 5 online courses this semester.
Each professor has made it a point to outline their curriculum COMPLETELY different than one another. 
*I am starting to suspect their meeting over coffee, donuts, and some other extremely intelligent source of nourishment only professors can eat, and plotting this out specifically against me.*;)~

I am completing my Bachelor of Science in Family Studies and Human Services. Don't ask me what I specifically am going to do yet because I will have to pony up to...I haven't decided yet. There is so much I want to do with families, and kids, and adoption, and disabilities, and therapies etc. and etc. How can one choose just one? Or as a fellow blogger and friend would suggest, start something of my own I'm passionate about. How smart you are Miss Amy. =)

I would like to be done at least by the time our youngest would be going to all day kindergarten. Being a momma is my biggest passion after all.

So with the exception of about a half hour break for lunch, my rear has been sitting idle doing homework.

And as unproductive as I feel today, I do feel I got a bit done.

Even though by now I kinda feel like doing this...

(this bird was sleeping yesterday, and I just wanted to squeeze it but decided it best not to. I do cherish my eyesight afterall) =)

And then I realized that I still need more folders and ink...and another notebook. Psssh!!

Anyone else starting up school again and sharing my pain?
Happy Back to School!

2 comments:

  1. Even though I'm not starting back, I SO remember that feeling. No fun. But keep in mind all the good you're about to unleash on this world!

    ReplyDelete