Monday, January 9, 2012

Doing the School Countdown

Time flies by so fast these days, these past few years to be exact. And today I am feeling like the never ending list of Have To-Do's is always over-powering my list of Want to-Do's. *siiiiiigh*

I Want to Do This...
Upon researching it a bit, it is expensive and impossible for me to do the fancy lids myself. So I got stuck doing this instead, my boring Have-To-Do's...
Seriously?! Bleck!
AND....I'm done whining now.


*Sigh*



Ok, maybe now???????   ;)

I think I am feeling this way because school for me is starting soon. The countdown has officially begun and I have 6 days (counting the weekend) until my life is again filled by textbooks and assignments and essays.

  I do enjoy school (don't get me wrong) learning new things everyday and one day getting a job working with families that I will love totally rocks! I'm mourning my upcoming loss of time...my Want to Do Time!! Too bad humans have to sleep. I think many people would be just fine with 5-8 hours of extra time every day. 

**Want-to-Do List Addition: discover a way for humans to survive without sleep.**
  What always lifts my spirits is good home cookin' which I have had more time to put thought towards with my break.




So I made this....





Nom Nom Nom!
Baked Chicken with Homemade BBQ sauce, smothered with mushrooms and topped with melty cheese. With some good ol' mashed tatos, cottage cheese, and peas.

Yep, that worked =)))))

No word yet on adoption progress. We still are waiting, and waiting, and waiting.....*Groan* AND *Sigh*

Always a Must-To- Do: Pray a bit harder tonight and thank God for ALL of my blessings. Oh yes, and patience...and, well... even more patience, please.

~heather

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! My cell phone pic turned out kinda fuzzy-but guaranteed it was YuMMy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look delicious! And I have that chandelier pinned too. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete